Saturday, April 21, 2018
09.00 to 13:30
New European College, Wolfratshauserstr 84, 81379 Munich
10.00 € / 10.00 €
register until April 20, 2018
2018 AGBC Munich Exchange I – Saturday, 21st April 2018
Speakers and Topics: To be announced.
When: Saturday, 20th May 2017 from 9.00-13.00
Where: European Business College, Wolfratshauserstr 84
Cost: EUR 10.00 for members and guests (incl. light lunch)
Sign-Up: Events tab on the new AGBC Munich Community Platform at www.agbc-munich.com
What: 9 Speakers with 3 - 45 minute rounds of expert presentations (3 per round) on key business topics.
This was a chance to share one's expertise and/or passion with 100 AGBC members and guests. If you had something to say, this was a valuable opportunity.
Topics and Speakers:
- SuperCharge Your Strategy – Dan Norenberg
- Positive Psychology at Work and at Home – Randall Birnberg
- Inner Leadership and Emotional Intelligence – Alycia Setlin
Business in Practice
- Public Relations for Small and Medium Businesses – Deborah Spaltmann
- Game Theory in Negotiations and Business Transactions – Thomas Hack
- Thinking Inside the Box – Dr. Elisabeth Koenig
Culture and Society
- Social Impact Investing: Hype or Reality? – Andreas Nilsson
- One Million Refugees: a Cure for German Demographics? – Alexander Gloy
- The International Soccer Business – Robert Niemann
Online registration is required: Please be sure to register so that we can assure sufficient room, food and drinks!
You´ll receive a confirmation by mail, which is considered as binding. If you are a guest for the first time - please follow the general rules - a no show is a no go ! We have a badge printed ready for you and have ordered your buffet dinner !
By registering for this event, I declare my consent regarding the inclusion of my personal details on the meeting participant lists and use of event photographs. p> I hereby agree that my name (and company and profession details, if provided) may be included on the meeting participant list distributed at the meeting. In addition, I agree that photographs may be taken of me at events organized by and/or in association with the American-German Business Club Munich e.V. and that such photographs may be posted on the chapter website. This consent may be revoked at any time by contacting the American-German Business Club Munich e.V. directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Online x=De-register prior the deadline. !
Please login again for that. We consider your registration as binding after the registration deadline.