Sunday, September 30, 2018
11:00 to 16:00
Schottenhamel Festhalle, Oktoberfest Wies’n
45.00 € / 50.00 €
register until August 19, 2018
AGBC and Friends Go to Oktoberfest 2018
When: Sunday, 30th September 2018
Where: Schottenhamel Festhalle, Oktoberfest Wies’n
Price: : Eur 45.00 for AGBC Members, Eur 50.00 for AGBC Guests.
Reservations: “First paid, first reserved” basis so please sign up ASAP.
Sign-Up: Events tab at www.agbc-munich.com. If you have any problems registering, please contact Larry Schulz at firstname.lastname@example.org – note the 3 l’s in lschulzl.
Payment details: See below.
Please arrange to join us and get ready for some great networking and an afternoon of fun as we kick-off our 2H18 activities. To help you expand your Munich Area contact bases, we are again holding a joint event with some of the other leading business clubs here. Save the date and time - Sunday, 30th Sep, 11:00 to 16:00.
With 210 seats (i.e. 21 tables) reserved, AGBC Munich is again are staging a joint event at Oktoberfest 2018 in the Festhalle Schottenhamel. Joining us will be members of the:
. Munich alumni groups of Thunderbird Graduate School of Global Management, Arizona State University, and Southern California University
. Lions Club Munich Multinational
. German Australian Business Council e.V. (GABC)
. Irish Business Network (IBN)
. Deutsch-Französischer Wirtschaftsclub in Bayern / Le Club
. TripleD Events group.
As in recent years with our AGBC Goes to Oktoberfest events, this is a “first paid, first reserved event.” Further details include:
1. The cost per seat will include a portion of a Bavarian appetizer plate and vouchers for ½ of a roasted chicken and two Maße of Oktoberfest Bier.
2. The vouchers include just a minimum service fee, so please remember to tip the waitress (the smiling face above, behind all those Biere) and/or waiter (who normally also smiles).
3. Please be sure to register ASAP. Each Member may normally reserve up to two seats. If you need more, please contract Larry Schulz (E-mail at email@example.com), including your mailing address.
4. The pricing is Eur 45 for AGBC members, Eur 50 for AGBC Guests. Please sign up, then finalize your reservation by quickly transferring your payment to the AGBC Munich bank account at the Münchner Bank, Account Nr: IBAN: DE68 7019 0000 0001 0895 95, BIC GENODEF1M01. In the text for your payment, please state your last name, number of tickets being purchased and "Oktoberfest 2018." (e.g.: J. Doe, 1 Member, 1 Guest, M. Doe, Oktoberfest 2018).
5. We will try to deliver or mail you the vouchers at least one week prior to the event.
Conditions of Cancellation: Your registration is thus considered binding once we have received payment. We are unable to return pre-payments for “no-shows.”
Subscribe to the AGBC Newsletter: Click here AGBC-News
Online registration is required: Please be sure to register so that we can assure sufficient room, food and drinks!
You´ll receive a confirmation by mail, which is considered as binding. If you are a guest for the first time - please follow the general rules - a no show is a no go ! We have a badge printed ready for you and have ordered your buffet dinner !
By registering for this event, I hereby agree that my name, membership status, and company and profession details (if provided) may be included on the meeting participant list distributed at the meeting. In addition, I agree that photographs may be taken of me at events organized by and/or in association with the American-German Business Club Munich e.V. and that such photographs may be posted on the chapter website. This consent may be revoked at any time by contacting the American-German Business Club Munich e.V. directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Online x=De-register prior the deadline. !
Please login again for that. We consider your registration as binding after the registration deadline.