Saturday, May 20, 2017
09.00 to 13:00
European Business College, Wolfratshauserstr 84, 81379 Munich
10.00 € / 10.00 €
register until May 19, 2017
2017 AGBC Exchange I – Saturday, 20th May 2017
Speakers and Topics: To be announced.
When: Saturday, 20th May 2017 from 9.00-13.00
Where: European Business College, Wolfratshauserstr 84
Cost: EUR 10.00 for members and guests (incl. light lunch)
Sign-Up: Events tab on the new AGBC Munich Community Platform at www.agbc-munich.com
What: 9 Speakers with 3 - 45 minute rounds of expert presentations (3 per round) on key business topics.
This was a chance to share one's expertise and/or passion with 100 AGBC members and guests. If you had something to say, this was a valuable opportunity.
Topics and Speakers:
- SuperCharge Your Strategy – Dan Norenberg
- Positive Psychology at Work and at Home – Randall Birnberg
- Inner Leadership and Emotional Intelligence – Alycia Setlin
Business in Practice
- Public Relations for Small and Medium Businesses – Deborah Spaltmann
- Game Theory in Negotiations and Business Transactions – Thomas Hack
- Thinking Inside the Box – Dr. Elisabeth Koenig
Culture and Society
- Social Impact Investing: Hype or Reality? – Andreas Nilsson
- One Million Refugees: a Cure for German Demographics? – Alexander Gloy
- The International Soccer Business – Robert Niemann
Online registration is required: Please be sure to register so that we can assure sufficient room, food and drinks!
You´ll receive a confirmation by mail, which is considered as binding. If you are a guest for the first time - please follow the general rules - a no show is a no go ! We have a badge printed ready for you and have ordered your buffet dinner !
Online x=De-register prior the deadline. !
Please login again for that. We consider your registration as binding after the registration deadline.